Suit & Pie is a website that aims to provide news and inspiration to professional women and men. The website features articles, interviews and original content on topics relating to gender diversity and wider personal and professional development issues (the ‘Suit’ element), together with foodie, artsy and general lifestyle recommendations (the ‘Pie’ piece!). The Suit & Pie name also stems from trying to find the right balance between work and home life (or pie-baking if you will…!).
Suit & Pie started life as a biweekly newsletter in December 2013 (riding the Sheryl Sandberg Lean In wave) and moved onto its own website in July 2015 where it now features content based on a monthly theme.
You can read more about the Suit & Pie story on the excellent Womanthology website.
Follow us on twitter @suitandpieUK and hit the subscribe button to be notified of all our latest content.
If you want more Pie you can also check out some of our guest posts and interviews with founder, Wai Foong:
- Social Good Six Interview for Alex Swallow (15 January 2016)
- Women who’ve got the write stuff: Ten tips on how to run a blog alongside your day job on Womanthology (13 January 2016)
- The Quarter Club Interview (August 2015)
- Me, Myself and My (Work) Identity blog for My Family Care (24 December 2014)
- Why life is a bit like a marathon on Womanthology (4 June 2014)